Wednesday, July 30, 2008

St. Louis....baby!


July 25-27, my sister, my mom, my niece, me and a few friends all met in St. Louis for a weekend of scrapbooking and shopping.  Sometime over that weekend, the whole gangsta pose thing came up, and with two teenagers in da house, we oldies decided we should give our ganstaness a try....some of us were successful, others not so successful, but it was absolutely and totally funny!!  These photos make me laugh every time I see them!  I love my gangsta sistas!!  By the way, the photo of the two ladies laughing, that is not me...it's my sister :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that picture of jen and kristi makes me smile....it is the picture of pure, uninhibited joy and that is what makes us girlfriends special. thanks for including me last weekend....i had a great time.

Unknown said...

I can't believe I'm ahead in the poll. Who knew I had "gangsta" in me.
Kaity said I did a fish face instead of a gangster face. I think she was right:-)

I'm looking forward to the next time we can all get together!