This isn't the best photo I've ever taken, but it's a rare one...one with ME and all the boys. I wanted to share my shirt with everyone! Isn't it cute?? My friend, Jeni, made it for me. She does all sorts of embroidery, and has a business called Carabella's. Her link is under "friends blogs" on the left. She doesn't have adult shirts on her site yet, but if you like them and want one, I can let her know.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Love my boys!
This isn't the best photo I've ever taken, but it's a rare one...one with ME and all the boys. I wanted to share my shirt with everyone! Isn't it cute?? My friend, Jeni, made it for me. She does all sorts of embroidery, and has a business called Carabella's. Her link is under "friends blogs" on the left. She doesn't have adult shirts on her site yet, but if you like them and want one, I can let her know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
kelly- your pictures are beautiful. i am so jealous,noone did this kind of photography when my kids were small.
Post a Comment