

Max's good friend, Brenden, and Brenden's dad race dirt bikes. They live on a farm and have built a pretty amazing dirt bike trail to practice on. One afternoon, Rick and the boys went over to ride with Brenden and RJ. Rick took Casey for a ride, and he loved it! Once they were in the car going home, Casey kept talking about his "popper." Rick had no idea what he was talking about. They came to pick me up at Mom's, and he was still talking about this "popper." Finally, I looked to see what he was talking about, and we realized that he was talking about a huge blister!! He had burned himself on the tail pipe of the dirt bike, and it didn't even phase him at the time. He popped the blister in the car, and became this nasty open sore. This photo was taken about a week after it happened, so it looks tons better than it did. It was really big and oozy and nasty. I felt so bad for him. He would limp around, and if I accidentally touched it, he'd freak. It's going to leave a scar, I'm sure. At least he'll have a cool story to tell....."When I was four, I was riding a dirt bike, and I burnt myself...."
No comments:
Post a Comment